NORTH PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --High levels of carbon monoxide forced evacuations at the Amasi Restaurant Hookah establishment in North Philadelphia.
It happened around midnight Tuesday on the 1700 block of Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
Fire crews responded to the Hookah lounge, and found high levels of CO.
The 3-story building houses apartments above, and there is a day care next door.
Three people were evacuated from the lounge, and two above the day care.
PGW was called to the scene to locate the source of the CO.
Fire crews ventilated the building.
There were no reports of any injuries.