Chimney fire destroys home in Gloucester County

EMBED </>More News Videos

Officials say a chimney is likely the source of a fire that destroyed a home in Washington Township, New Jersey.

Officials say a chimney is likely the source of a fire that destroyed a home in Washington Township, New Jersey.

The fire started around 11 p.m. Friday on the unit block of Corvas Court.

The fire got into the attic and burned through the roof before firefighters were able to get it under control.

There were two people inside the home who managed to escape safely.
Related Topics:
newshouse firen.j. news
(Copyright ©2016 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments