Woman's laptop catches fire in Bucks Co.

EMBED </>More Videos

The woman was working on her laptop at her home in Langhorne Manor when it burst into flames, burning her.

A Bucks County woman was hospitalized after a freak accident involving her laptop computer.

It happened in the 200 block of Comly Avenue in Langhorne Manor.

Police say the woman was working at home Sunday morning when something caused her computer to spark and burst into flames.

She was taken to Saint Mary Hospital where she is being treated for burns to her legs.

Related Topics:
technologycomputerslaptopsfirepa. newsLanghorne Manor Borough
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments