Allentown man dies from CO poisoning after snow blocks car tailpipe

EMBED </>More News Videos

A 55-year-old Allentown man is the latest victim of carbon monoxide poisoning from this weekend's snow storm.

A 55-year-old Allentown man is the latest victim of carbon monoxide poisoning from this weekend's snow storm.

Michael May was sitting in his car along the 1200 block of East Woodlawn Street on Sunday when he was overcome by fumes.

Authorities explain, the exhaust pipe on his car was blocked by snow, which backed up into the car.

May was taken to Lehigh Valley Hospital where he died Tuesday afternoon.
Related Topics:
weatherweatherblizzard of 2016pa. newscarbon monoxideAllentown
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments