Man, woman hospitalized for CO poisoning in North Philadelphia

EMBED </>More News Videos

A man and a woman were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes Wednesday night in North Philadelphia. (WPVI)

A man and a woman were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes Wednesday night in North Philadelphia.

Firefighters believe a residential heater malfunctioned in the home on the 2400 block of North Fairhill Street at 7:30.

The victims were taken to Episcopal Hospital and are expected to recover.

------

Related Topics:
newsphiladelphia newscarbon monoxideNorth Philadelphia
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments