Fire erupts inside Blue Bell restaurant

BLUE BELL, Pa. (WPVI) -- A fire damaged a restaurant under renovations in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.

Fire crews were called around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday to the L'Angolo Blue on the 300 block of Skippack Pike.

Firefighters quickly got the blaze under control that was contained to one room on the first floor.

So far, no word on the extent of damage or what sparked the blaze.

There were no reports of any injuries.
Copyright © 2021 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.