Employees evacuated after fire at Burlington, New Jersey business

BURLINGTON, New Jersey (WPVI) -- Employees at the American Custom Drying complex in Burlington, New Jersey had to evacuate early Tuesday morning due to a fire.

The fire started at about 12:45 a.m. at the facility on the 100 block of Elbow Lane.

According to officials, the fire was located in a silo on the property. They believe the flames were sparked by dust.

Crews were able to get the fire under control and employees were allowed back inside at about 2 a.m.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright © 2021 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.