PITMAN, N.J. (WPVI) -- A Gloucester County, New Jersey school has been determined safe after a possible gas leak Wednesday morning.
It happened at the Kindle School around 8 a.m. along the 200 block of Washington Avenue in Pitman.
The police and gas company were called after fumes were reported in the area.
The school was evacuated as a precaution, but has since been cleared for students and faculty to return.
There were no injuries reported.
NJ school determined safe after possible gas leak
More TOP STORIES News