Dangerous chemicals sickened more than a dozen children at a pool outside of Atlanta, Georgia.
It happened at a Lifetime Fitness' outdoor pool in Johns Creek Tuesday night.
Fire officials say a chlorine mixer malfunctioned and pushed too much chlorine into the pool.
Twenty-eight children, ages 10 to 12, were in the pool for a swim meet. Eight children were taken to the hospital, while the rest were treated at the scene.
Send a News Tip to Action News
Learn More About 6abc Apps
Chemicals in Lifetime Fitness pool near Atlanta sicken children
U.S. & WORLD
More TOP STORIES News