Woman's laptop catches fire in Bucks Co.

WPVI logo
Monday, June 30, 2014
EMBED <>More Videos

The woman was working on her laptop at her home in Langhorne Manor when it burst into flames, burning her.

LANGHORNE MANOR, Pa. (WPVI) -- A Bucks County woman was hospitalized after a freak accident involving her laptop computer.

It happened in the 200 block of Comly Avenue in Langhorne Manor.

Police say the woman was working at home Sunday morning when something caused her computer to spark and burst into flames.

She was taken to Saint Mary Hospital where she is being treated for burns to her legs.