3 hospitalized in Summerdale carbon monoxide leak

Three people were hospitalized following a carbon monoxide leak in Northeast Philadelphia.

It happened around 12:30 a.m. Monday on the 800 block of Sanger Street in the city's Summerdale section.

The fire department responded to a report of carbon monoxide leaking inside the house.

Two people were transported to Saint Christopher's Hospital and one to Jeanes Hospital for observation.

PGW responded to the scene.

The fire marshal is investigating.
Related Topics:
carbon monoxidephilly news
(Copyright ©2018 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)