That makes it the most expensive house on the market in the entire country, according to Coldwell Banker.
Tap here to view images of the home on the news app.
The estate, named Le Palais Royal, is located along Millionaires Mile near Fort Lauderdale. The 60,000-square-foot, 11 bedroom, 17 bathroom home sits on a four-acre property and has all the bells and whistles you could ever desire. They include:
- Three master bedroom suites and one presidential master suite, each with a Jacuzzi overlooking the Atlantic ocean
- $2 million marble staircase with steel-iron railing and gold leaf
- Private underground garage with space for at least 30 cars
- A 492-foot private dock that can accommodate up to a 185-foot mega yacht
- 4,500-square-foot infinity edge pool with a 12-foot cascading waterfall, double loop LED-lit water slide, fire pit and swim-up bar
- The first-ever IMAX Theater contracted for private use
- Security guard accommodations including air-conditioned kennels for on-site guard dogs
"Le Palais Royal is to be the most expensive listing on the market in America, and was designed to be fit for royalty and the upmost refined individual. It is a true extension of a life well-lived," said William P.D. Pierce, a Coldwell Banker Previews International property specialist. "This grand palace will be a landmark that rivals Europe's greatest palaces. A true masterpiece, it is adorned with custom detailing exclusive to its design and incomparable finishes."
The home is still under construction with a 2015 completion date.