• WEATHER ALERT Severe Thunderstorm Warning

Students treated after ingesting substance

April 16, 2008 7:22:20 PM PDT
Ten elementary school students were taken to the hospital for observation after ingesting a power substance. The incident occurred at the Sullivan Elementary School located in the 54-hundred block of Harbison Avenue around 2:00.

Authorities said one student brought a science kit to school and another student broke into it. That student distributed the powder to other students, who ingested it.

Officials said all of the students are okay.


Load Comments