Students treated after ingesting substance

April 16, 2008 7:22:20 PM PDT
Ten elementary school students were taken to the hospital for observation after ingesting a power substance. The incident occurred at the Sullivan Elementary School located in the 54-hundred block of Harbison Avenue around 2:00.

Authorities said one student brought a science kit to school and another student broke into it. That student distributed the powder to other students, who ingested it.

Officials said all of the students are okay.