Lit candle possible cause of Feltonville house fire

Watch the report from Action News
February 6, 2014 4:46:12 AM PST
Officials say a lit candle may have sparked a house fire in the city's Feltonville section late Wednesday night.

The fire broke out around 11:15 p.m. in a 2-story row house on the 300 block of East Eleanor Street.

Firefighters arrived and quickly doused the flames within fifteen minutes.

One person was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation, officials say.

Several people have been displaced.


Load Comments