The program allows Hyundai customers who lose their jobs or suffer some other misfortune to return their vehicle, with Hyundai refunding the depreciation up to $7,500.
The spokesman says fewer than 75 vehicles have been returned under the program, which has spurred other carmakers to offer similar schemes.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys