Cooking Time: 28 min
* 1 large onion, diced (about 1-1/4 cups)
* 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
* 2 cups cooked rice
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, sauté onion in butter until golden.
3. In a large bowl, mix sautéed onion with remaining ingredients except paprika and parsley. Pour mixture into baking dish and top with paprika and parsley.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until light golden and heated through.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2010 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.