DELRAN, N.J. (WPVI) -- Smoke and flames damaged multiple businesses inside a strip mall in Delran, New Jersey.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Temby Plaza Shopping Center in the 2900 block of Route 130.
Arriving crews were met with flames coming from the Seven Hills Marketplace.
The fire was brought under control before 5:00 p.m. Fortunately no one was injured.
The flames were contained to the market but the Kris Cole Salon and a daycare next door both sustained smoke damage.
Authorities say the fire may have been started by a discarded cigarette.
Fire officials are investigating.