NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- An adult and child were hospitalized after carbon monoxide was found in a building in Northeast Philadelphia.
The incident occurred around 10:15 a.m. Wednesday on the 6400 block of Castor Avenue.
The child was taken to St. Christopher's Hospital and the adult was taken to Aria Torresdale.
Fire crews are trying to locate the source of the carbon monoxide.
So far, there is no word on the victims' condition.
Stay with Action News and 6abc.com as more information becomes available.
2, including child hospitalized after CO found in NE Philadelphia building
More TOP STORIES News