An arrest warrant has been issued for 22-year-old Zymire Hughes, police announced on Thursday.


PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say that they have identified the man accused of wearing a Chucky-style Halloween mask and terrorizing residents in Center City.
The video featured is from a previous report.
An arrest warrant has been issued for 22-year-old Zymire Hughes, police announced on Thursday.

Police say the masked man, now believed to be Hughes, was chasing people around City Hall in the early morning hours.

Philadelphia Police Capt. Jason Smith told reporters on Monday that there are believed to be at least six people that the suspect was running up to and "attempting to scare or antagonize" while wearing a "distinctive Chucky doll Halloween-style face mask"
In one instance captured on surveillance video, Smith said the masked suspect chased a female jogger whom he allegedly asked, "Are you ready to die?" The victim ran away screaming for help, injuring her leg during the ordeal, according to Smith.
Smith said the masked individual was seen holding a cellphone in his left hand and appeared to film the interactions "for his own purposes." He was captured pulling the white mask down, exposing part of his face, with police releasing the image earlier this week while attempting to identify him.

Officials said Hughes may have fled Pennsylvania, adding that he has ties to California and Nevada.
Police are working with the U.S. Marshals Service to track down and capture Hughes, officials said.
RELATED: 'I was going to fight': Woman recalls creepy encounter with man wearing Chucky mask in Philadelphia
Hughes could be facing charges including terroristic threats, harassment, simple assault and intimidation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia police by calling 215-686-TIPS (8477).
ABC News contributed to this report.