6 saved from carbon monoxide fumes

March 20, 2008 6:11:00 AM PDT
An alarm may have saved 6 people from a case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Philadelphia firefighters tell Action News they received a call about carbon monoxide alarms sounding inside a home on the 2000 block of South Franklin Street early Wednesday morning.

Firefighters evacuated 6 people, 3 adults and 3 children and transported them to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

Residents of the homes on both sides of the home with the high CO levels were also evacuated.


Load Comments