Fire at high school ruled accidental

July 24, 2009 9:52:42 AM PDT
Authorities believe that fire that caused damage to a high school in Chester County was accidental. Flames broke out late yesterday afternoon at Unionville High in East Marlborough Township.

It took an hour to extinguish the blaze in the gymnasium area.

No one was hurt.

We're told there was some damage to a doorway and to some athletic equipment.

School officials say they will have the football team back at practice by the 15th.


Load Comments