Flames damage restaurant and bar in Glenolden, Pa.

Watch the report from Action News
January 30, 2014 6:48:53 AM PST
Officials say a 2-alarm blaze damaged a restaurant and bar with apartments above in Glenolden, Pennsylvania early Thursday morning.

The fire broke out just before 2:30 a.m. at Dino's Bar located on the 100 block of MacDade Boulevard.

Firefighters arrived to flames and heavy smoke showing on the first and second floors that quickly spread to the roof.

The fire was placed under control within a half hour.

Red Cross arrived to the scene to assist a man who lost everything in the fire.

They offered hotel stay, food, clothes and other related needs.

So far, there are no reports of injuries or word on what sparked the blaze.

Load Comments