- 2 pounds white-fleshed fish fillets
- 1-1/2 cups Asian sesame dressing
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place Asian dressing in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, garlic powder, ginger, salt, and pepper; mix well.
3. Dip fish fillets lightly into Asian dressing then into bread crumb mixture, coating completely. Place on baking sheet.
4. Lightly coat fish fillets with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
NOTE: Depending on the thickness of the fish, the cooking time may vary.