PECO repairs gas leak in Conshohocken

CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. - July 31, 2010

The leak happened at 9:25 a.m. on the Spring Mill Ave, near the 200 block of East 4th Street.

According to PECO, the building that was affected was a large home that was subdivided into 10 apartments.

The incident happened after a contractor hit a gas service pipe to a building that caused as strong gas odor.

Residents in those 10 apartments were evacuated while PECO contained the leak.

They were allowed back inside at 10:00 a.m.

Copyright © 2021 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.