PHILADELPHIA -- The French Margarita is a lush flavor combination of black raspberries, tequila and triple sec.
Here is your recipe for a perfect sip of spring (and summer), from Fine Wine and Good Spirits.
The French Margarita
- 1 oz El Jimador Tequila Silver
- 1 oz Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- oz Montezuma Triple Sec
- 1 oz Daily's Cocktails Sweet & Sour Mix
- 3 black raspberries
- 1. Combine first four ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- 2. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
- 3. Garnish with skewered black raspberries.