Firefighters respond to electrical fire at Tredyffrin shopping center

WPVI logo
Sunday, July 22, 2018
Firefighters respond to electrical fire at Tredyffrin shopping center
EMBED <>More Videos

Firefighters respond to electrical fire at Tredyffrin shopping center. Brian Taff reports during Action News at 10 p.m. on July 21, 2018.

TREDYFFRIN, Pa. (WPVI) -- Firefighters were called to a shopping center in Chester County after a report of arcing wires Saturday evening.

It happened at the Gateway Shopping Center in the 100 block of East Swedesford Road in Tredyffrin.

So far, there are no injuries reported.

Crews are also checking for power outages in the area.

***HERE***

------

Send a News Tip to Action News

Learn More About 6abc Apps