Fire hits N.J. oil change business

September 29, 2008 8:01:54 AM PDT
Fire struck at a garage in Haddon Township, New Jersey overnight. Flames broke out around 12:45 at the Grease Monkey Oil Change on the 300 block of the Black Horse Pike.

The building was fully involved when firefighters arrived on the scene. It took about a half hour to get the blaze under control.

Minimal structural damage was done to the building.

The Fire Marshall ruled the fire accidental, caused by faulty wiring in a neon sign.

No injuries have been reported.

Click here to get the latest Philadelphia news and headlines from across the Delaware and Lehigh valleys.


Load Comments