Adult, child found dead from CO poisoning

August 11, 2009 6:51:18 PM PDT
38-year-old James Martyniak and his 3-year-old daughter Jocelyn were found dead Monday afternoon from possible carbon-monoxide poisoning. Both were found inside a garage at the residence at 14 Palmers Lane in Middletown, Delaware County. Investigators think that James suffered some kind of diabetic emergency, fell and hit his head just after he buckled in his daughter.

With the SUV's motor running, James passed out, and the garage filled with carbon monoxide.

The girl's came home and found both passed out in the garage.


Load Comments