It's going to start early this year. Some stores will be opening their doors Thanksgiving Day, hours before the clock strikes midnight.
Here's where you can shop on Thanksgiving:
- Some K-Mart stores will be open at 6:00 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day and will stay open until 9:00 p.m.
- Some free-standing Gap stores will open as early as 9:00 a.m.
- Some retailers at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets will open at 9:00 p.m.
- Some free-standing Toys-R-Us stores will open at 9:00 p.m. as well.
- Wal-Mart will be open at 10:00 p.m.
- Target, Best Buy, Macy's, Kohl's and Franklin Mills will open at Midnight on Black Friday. If you're on a budget, sign up with your favorite retailers for mobile coupons, as well as deals that are exclusive to Twitter and Facebook fans.
For example, the King of Prussia Mall will deploy an official Twitter team at 4:00 a.m. on Friday to scout the complex, tweeting about the best deals, parking spots and lunch spots with no lines.
Also, check out apps like TapBuy and Shopkick - which put a lot of coupons all in one place.. For instance - just download Shopkick and when you walk into a store, you'll get rewards and exclusive savings.
Participating stores include Best Buy, Macy's, the Sport Authority, West Elm, and Crate and Barrel.
And before you head out, don't forget to take along your Action News Black Friday Playbook!