1. FREE spinning class and Gap workout pants. : The Gap Studio Takeover - Gap is coming in and offering all of the classes at Body Cycle Studio for free and also giving women the chance to work out in their GapfIt pants! Reserve your spot now!
2. Free apps: Crate and Barrel has put together a selection of iPhone apps that are available for you to download for free... But for a limited time. Check back every so often, because the list of available apps will change, according to the site.
3. Monday - Free National Park Day: America's Best Idea - the national parks - is even better when it's free! The Fee waiver includes: entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees. Other fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and fees collected by third parties are not included unless stated otherwise.
4. Sephora Sample Weekend: Start the New Year with a treat for yourself. Visit Sephora and experience a one-on-one customized skincare consultation with one of our brand experts. ENJOY a free mask, oil, and BB cream application from Sephora Experts and select make-up artists from one of your favorite brands listed below*: NUDE, Marula, Caudalie, Fresh, Josie Maran, Boscia, GLAMGLOW, When, KORRES, Dr. Jart+, Smashbox & Dior. RECEIVE free skincare samples with your consultation**. *Not all brands shown will be at all locations on all days. **Free skincare samples while supplies last.
5. Free download of "Angry Birds Rio" for iPhone and iPad: They are featured as the App Store's "Free App of the Week." The games normally cost 99¢ and $2.99, respectively. Download for iPhone, and download for iPad.
6.Puppy Playtime at Petco: Puppies and their new pet parents are invited to join us for constructive playtime during a 30-minute seminar designed to teach valuable social skills.