- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 pound cooked and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup honey roasted sliced almonds
1. In a large bowl, combine the peanut and sesame oils, rice vinegar, honey, soy sauce, and ground ginger; whisk together.
2. Add the Napa and red cabbages, green onions, and shrimp; toss evenly until coated. Sprinkle with sliced almonds and serve immediately (see Note).
NOTE: If not serving immediately, cover and chill until ready to use; sprinkle with almonds just before serving.