- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except ribs, to make a glaze.
3. Grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, basting occasionally with glaze during the first 10 minutes of cooking, and turning the ribs over occasionally.
TIP: I bet your family will just love a batch of coleslaw and some crusty bread with these.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. © 2008 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.