On Friday, a person with knowledge of the situation who didn't want to be identified because an announcement hasn't been made told The Associated Press Fisker has settled on the Wilmington site.
A state government official who also didn't want to be identified because there's been no announcement described the deal as "99 percent" complete.
A Fisker spokesman didn't immediately respond to messages from The Associated Press.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys