MARLTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a blaze at a popular Burlington County restaurant.
The fire broke out at the Redstone American Grill restaurant in the 500 block of Route 73 just after 9:00 p.m. Thursday in Marlton.
Images from the Action Cam shown live on Action News at 6:00 a.m. showed several firefighters on the roof working to put out the blaze.
No one was injured.
It look less than half an hour to bring the fire under control.
No word yet on what may have sparked the fire.
Fire crews put out fire at Marlton restaurant
More TOP STORIES News