2. We have a general policy of not running spots for educational institutions for the purpose of student recruitment. Also, we tend to reject spots which are in any way related to commercial organizations, or that lobby for a political or controversial point of view.
3. Message should be of broad interest because we're a regional mass medium.
4. Spots are aired at our discretion throughout the broadcast day. However, we try to place the spot in time periods which appropriately match the audience that the spot seeks to reach.
5. Length of PSA's - 10, 15, 20, 30, or 60 seconds.
6. Spots should be submitted at least three (3) weeks in advance of beginning airdate. It's helpful to indicate a start date and a cut-off date for each spot.
7. Spots should be submitted digitally via the options listed below.
*** PSA requests should be sent as a Quicktime (.mov) file to be considered for air. We accept submissions in the following file formats:
DVCPRO HD ? 720p60
XDCAM HD 422 ? 720p60 CBR
Apple ProRes 422 960x720 60p 48kHz
Video rate ? 59.94 fps
Files maybe sent via Extreme Reach or through a FTP site (i.e. WeTransfer, Dropbox, Hightail, etc.)
8. We also accept written copy (10 or 15 seconds) for "Community Connection" PSAs.
Public Affairs Manager
Public Affairs Coordinator
fax: (215) 581-5758