Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh, Pennsylvania

Watch the report from Action News
December 6, 2013 3:05:07 AM PST
Officials say one person was injured after a mattress caught on fire in a townhouse in Whitemarsh, Pennsylvania early Friday morning.

The fire broke out just past 3:30 a.m. on the unit block of Maple Drive.

Firefighters arrived to flames showing from a second floor bedroom.

They say a mattress caught on fire and one person was injured.

The victim was taken to Temple University Hospital.

So far, no word on their condition.

The fire was placed under control within an hour.

Investigators are working to determine why the mattress went up in flames.


Load Comments