- 4 (4-ounce) white-fleshed fish fillets
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese (see Options)
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Rinse fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Roll up each fish fillet and place each in a cup of a disposable aluminum muffin tin.
3. Top each roll-up with 1 teaspoon butter, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon milk, and 1 tablespoon blue cheese.
4. Place muffin tin on grill; close cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish is hot and cooked through.
OPTIONS: If you don't like blue cheese, use any of your favorites.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. © 2008 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.