40 to 50 wings
- 5 pounds split chicken wings, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place the wings on baking sheets and bake for 30 minutes. Turn the wings and bake for 30 more minutes, until browned. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Remove saucepan from the heat and stir in the pepper sauce; toss with the cooked chicken wings. Serve immediately.
PREPARATION TIP: If you want to make these in advance, bake the wings ahead of time and store them in the fridge or freezer; then, before serving, simply warm them in the oven and toss them with the sauce.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2008 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.