VIDEO: Nydia Han's latest Consumer Wrap reportK-Mart has launched an online layaway program so you can spread your payments out over time, but still shop in cyberspace for the holiday shopping season.
The retailer's new program lets you make purchases and manage layaway payments online, but still pick up items at your local store.
K-Mart says it's seen double-digit increases in layaway sales.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys