San Antonio, Texas-based Valero told employees Thursday it will seek voluntary retirements from both union and salaried workers.
Spokesman Bill Day says the offers will be attractive to workers.
Last month, Valero said it would idle two units at its Delaware City, Del., plant, cutting about 150 jobs.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys