- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
2. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray. Separate large package of biscuit dough into 8 biscuits and small package into 5 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place pieces in a large bowl. Pour melted butter over biscuit pieces.
3. In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar, raisins, nuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over biscuit pieces and toss until evenly coated. Place dough into Bundt pan.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is firm. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes then invert Bundt pan over a plate to release cinnamon ring.
5. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk to make a glaze; drizzle over ring and serve immediately.
SERVING TIP: The best way to eat this is to just pull it apart with your hands. Not only is it tasty, but it's fun!
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2008 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.