The Consumer Product Safety Commission says a child's neck can get tangled in the inner cord of Roman shades or the exposed loop of roller blinds.
IKEA previously recalled blinds in August, as well as in 2008, following the death of a child. No incidents involving IKEA blinds were reported in this recall.
The agency says it has received one report of a child getting tangled in Roman shades sold by Hanover Direct and two reports of children getting tangled in Roman shades sold by Bed Bath & Beyond. None of the children received permanent injuries.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys