Just Between Friends is a giant weekend-long consignment sale that has taken over Hall D of the Expo Center in Oaks.
After pricing their items at home, more than 200 consigners spent yesterday and today, stocking the racks and tables and floor with some 39,000 items for sale.
Katie Pietrak brought new items from her online baby boutique, Itsy Bitsy, hoping the sale will help her get customers.
In some cases, it's hard to tell the used items from the new.
A beautiful convertible crib looks brand new and is selling for $200. A Fisher-Price jungle bouncer is priced at $35. A bicycle, which is in great condition, is $20.
The sale runs from 9:00 a.m. in the morning until 7:00 p.m. at Thursday and Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, most remaining items are reduced 50-percent. Sale hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and 8:00 a.m to noon on Sunday.
Admission Thursday only is $3.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys