The package delivery company said the product, called SenseAware, will initially be targeted for customers in the healthcare and life sciences industries, for sensitive shipments including medications and test samples. SenseAware can be used for single shipments or a large group of packages on a pallet.
The device is expected to launch in spring of next year.
FedEx Corp. is based in Memphis, Tenn.
More money-related links:
- Save money with Local Coupons
- Coupon Bug helps you save cash
- Saving with 6abc reports
- Share on the Saving with 6abc Message Board
- Track your stocks
- Follow Action News on Twitter
- Get Action News on your website
- Follow Action News on Facebook
- The latest Philadelphia headlines from the Delaware and Lehigh valleys