Showering woman escapes when Pa. home catches fire

TARENTUM, Pa. - December 26, 2011

Officials in Frazer Township did not immediately identify the woman, but say she was alerted to the fire and got out after 2 p.m. Christmas Day.

The mobile home was badly damaged. Authorities expect an electrical problem is to blame for the fire.

Authorities say the woman heard a noise and got out of the shower to find her living room wall on fire.

Frazer Township is about 20 miles northeast of Pittsburgh.

Copyright © 2020 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.