Jessica has a list of green foods you need to add to your diet today! Plus, a green smoothie recipe in honor of St. Patrick's Day!
JESSICA'S GREEN SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup Kale
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 tbsp greens powder
- cup mint
- 1 cup water or unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp coconut or fish oil - helps to absorb fat-soluble Vitamins A, D, E, K
Combine in a blender and blend until desired consistency is reached.
JESSICA DELUISE, MHS, PA-C | WEBSITE | FACEBOOK |
MORE WEEKLY WELLNESS TIPS:
- Six dips, eats and treats for your next party spread
- Six tips for buying coffee
- Why you should check your food labels for 'Natural flavors'
- 6 tasty chicken meal prep dishes
- 5 benefits of lemons you may not know
- 6 ways to make lunch healthier
Email Jessica your food questions at Jessica@Eatyourwaytowellness.com and follow her on Facebook. Check back each weekly for more Weekly Wellness tips.