CHOCOLATE DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey or molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS: Combine ingredients in a saucepan and whisk under low heat until desired texture is achieved. Pour in a bowl and serve with fresh fruit, or dip and refrigerate for 1 hour.
JESSICA DELUISE, MHS, PA-C | WEBSITE | FACEBOOK |
MORE WEEKLY WELLNESS TIPS:
- Six dips, eats and treats for your next party spread
- Six tips for buying coffee
- Why you should check your food labels for 'Natural flavors'
- 6 tasty chicken meal prep dishes
- 5 benefits of lemons you may not know
- 6 ways to make lunch healthier
Email Jessica your food questions at Jessica@Eatyourwaytowellness.com and follow her on Facebook. Check back each weekly for more Weekly Wellness tips.