PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- A man was severely burned in a fire in Philadelphia's Mantua section.
Firefighters were called to the 3400 block of Wallace Street just before 9 p.m. Wednesday.
Crews quickly contained the flames in the three-story building.
Officials said the victim suffered 2nd and 3rd-degree burns to most of his body. He was taken to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center for treatment.
There is no word yet on what sparked the fire.
Man suffers 2nd and 3rd degree burns in Mantua fire
More TOP STORIES News