Faulty heater leads to building evacuation in Radnor Township

A faulty heater is being blamed for high levels of carbon monoxide at the Radnor Township municipal building.

The incident resulted in the temporary evacuation of the building and the cancellation of Monday night's commissioner's meeting.

Fire crews were called to the building around 4:00 p.m.

One person complained of being sickened and was taken to an area hospital for treatment.

10 others were treated onsite and were deemed okay.
Related Topics:
pa. newsevacuationcarbon monoxideRadnor Township
(Copyright ©2018 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)