Baking Time: 18 min
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar, divided
3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, and the corn syrup; mix well until smooth then spread over bottom of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
3. Unroll crescent dough and press seams together to form one large rectangle. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, the cinnamon, and the remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
4. Starting at a wide end, roll up dough jelly-roll style. With a sharp knife, cut into 9 equal slices and place each cut-side down in baking dish.
5. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto a serving platter. Be careful: the melted sugar is very hot. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.